Passionate About Life | Photography

Sunday, September 11, 2005

+ Click! | Facinating Buildings

Colourful Windows of Hill St Building of Public Trustee

Walking around Raffles Place leading to Boat Quay and onward to Hill Street, there are so many beautiful buildings and nice, open scenery overlooking the Singapore River.

Cannot resist to capture these beautiful architectures, even more so, with the effort the government has put in, to restore them to their original splendour.... with some modern touch to it too.

One building that captured my eyes everytime I passed by is the Hill Street Building of Public Trustee. The large facade facing the road with the eye-catching candy coloured windows is a must for any photography buff.

Did not have my trusted Lumix FZ10 with me, but I got my Sony Ericsson S700i cellphone nonetheless. I snapped this photo while waiting to cross the road to the bus stop in front of it.

We were going to Brass Basah Complex for some arts & craft materials for my wife's kiosk decorations.

Was bad timing for us, as the shops were closing when we got there. Wasted trip, but saved when my eye catched the new ultra-modern National Library building.

All in white with green glass panes and yellow classy lightings made the building outstanding. The trees planted on the centre floor of the building makes it unique and environment friendly-looking, though in fact, it is designed to be environmentally friendly.

Yes, again I could not resist. Had to put my staff on the pavement and my wife stopped at the side of the road waiting, while I snapped a photo of this building with my cellphone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home