Passionate About Life | Photography

Sunday, February 05, 2006

+ Pix00 | Click! Singapore

Singapore - City Lights from The Esplanade at dusk Singapore - City Lights from The Esplanade at Dusk

This section of my blog layed stagnant for very long until I met a blogger from UK. A comment left by Ellen M Johns of Coffee Granules has triggered me to post photos of scenes around Singapore.

I will start posting regularly for everyone to enjoy, especially my family to relive our happy moments together and lift our spirits whenever we get stuck at home on weekdays, rainy days or days that just sucked.

Photos taken while on our family outings. Not really about photography per say, as I have no knowledge on photography techniques, with cameras and its supposed settings... whatever.

And please never to compare my photos to my idol photographer Tim Halberg from A-Photo-A-Day. If you have not been to his blog, you should! Everyday-photos turned gallery pieces. Just awesome to my eyes.

If you like photos of sceneries on an island, Sister Celtic of Lopez Island Life should be refreshing. George took great photos of the wildlife there, while Sister Celtic fills in the details. A great, honest combination.

And if you would like poetry to go with simple yet beautiful photos, J Andrews Lockhart of Past Tense is the perfect read to trigger your imagination and provoke your thoughts.

For me, just with my trusted Panasonic Fz10 Digital Camera set to automatic focus that does most of the job. The rest are from lots of luck and family fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home