Passionate About Life | Photography

Sunday, February 05, 2006

+ Pix01 | Botanical Garden

Singapore Botanic GardenSome of the photos taken on 4th March 2005 afternoon at the Singapore Botanic Garden when we went on a family outing.

Took a taxi from with with my son, Danish and met my wife, Azi at Swan Lake.

You think you live in a small dot in the world map, a land called Singapore, complaining nowhere to go on weekends, but believe it or not, that was my first step into the garden in my whole life of 39 years.

I "amaze" myself sometimes. My family is the one that allows me to give myself time to stop, and smell the roses.


Singapore Botanic Garden Visitors Centre

SBG Swan Lake Gazebo

SBG Residents of Swan Lake

SBG Palm Forest

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Hello Ellen,

    You are most welcome! Tell me the places you have photos of and I will post them the way these places are now. It would be great.

    Maybe it will entice you to come back to your birth place sooner than you expected.

    Hope you mother will enjoy the photos. Have a great week ahead.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 12:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home