Passionate About Life | Photography

Friday, March 24, 2006

+ Pix09 | Ride Home

Bus Stop at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5  Sun SettingEveryday I go to work by cab and come back from work by bus. Service number 72, that is.

It takes about 30 to 40 minutes journey to reach home. A double decker bus is my favourite, especially the newer ones with the laid back seats with spacious leg-room.

I would normally get a seat since the frequency of buses for this route is between 5 to 10 minutes wait during peak hours.

This entry is my everyday journey home in pictures from the top deck of the bus using my trusted Sony Erricson's S700i cell phone. No nice scenery, just blocks and blocks of flats as compared to Ellen from Coffee Granules which is where I got the idea from.

More pictures with the next updates of the scenes as I go through my journey home.


Bus Stop at Ang Mo Kio  Overhead Bridge

Bus 72 Double-Decker  Top Deck View

Bus 72 Route  Yio Chu Kang & Hougang Junction

Bus 72 Hougang  Hougang Estate

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I didn't think camera phones could take such nice pictures. These are beautiful Imran.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:33 am  

  • Hello Both,

    Thank you for the coming in and leaving messages. Apology for the late reply. Miss this one out.

    Barbara | I did not think so too at first, but friends and the tel-co recommended my this Sony Ericsson cell phone to me and I never regret it ever since I own one.

    So far it has not let be down with picture with good lighting, comparable to low-end digital cameras, but get a little grainy with night shots though.

    It has been my companion ever since and great for blog photos so far.

    Have a great weekend!

    Ellen | I guess Singapore is a new and growing nation, so it takes a lot of good examples and learn a lot of bad bad experiences from many countries to improve itself.

    That is why we have kind of newer public transport - be mass-rapid trains, buses and taxis.

    Also since Singapore is so small, the whole island is like one big city where everything is connected by a very comprehensive public transport to avoid people from owning cars so as to keep the air less polluted as possible.

    I like your idea of the journey to and from work. The sights I have in my journey is nothing compared to yours - a resort like feel every morning and like an evening stroll after dinner coming back from work. Heaven... everyday!

    You have a great weekend too!

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 12:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home