Passionate About Life | Photography

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

+ Pix07 | My Sony

Sony Erricson LogoSome of the photos I took using my cell-phone camera instead of the my Panasonic FZ10 Digital Camera.

Sony Erricson S700i Camera PhoneSurprisingly my Sony Erricson S700i Cell-Phone of only 1.3 Mega Pixel capability, but with such wonderful results as far as I am concern.

So far I am very please with the outdoors picture for daylight. The colour and contrast are perfect for me.

It however becomes grainy in low light, especially night shots, but still good shots for brightly lit city skylines. Like any camera, the phone can produce nice night shots when placed on a stable top.

This cell-phone has been my trusted companion whenever I get to see something picture worthy for my own personal collection. So convenient for me and never regretted forking out a rather large sum of money to own it.

A good phone and a bonus performance camera too.

Below are the different places I took using just my cell-phone at different conditions.

Sunny Day | Singapore River

Overcast | OUB Centre Battery Road

Rainy Day | IKEA Alexandra Road

Indoors | Puffy In Orange Peel

Evening Time | Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 Bus Stop

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Imran, love your photography!!!!

    By Blogger Pat Paulk, at 7:27 am  

  • Hello Both,

    Thanks for coming in and your nice messages.

    Pat | I am honoured that you stopped by. The photos just turned out nice for me.

    My cell-phone camera did most of the job, I just ensure that I my hands are steady, point and shoot.

    The scenery is free. That's the beauty of it. No talent needed, I depend very much on technology. They look good on the monitor screen somehow.

    I got to stop by your blog. Your poems set one thinking and seem to leave it to the reader to wonder and explore your words.

    ".... day-to-day iterations of whatever I decide to be." is ingenious! I wish I could write like that.

    And to be featured in so many ezines, needs pure talent, no technology assistance required!

    Have great and creative weekend!

    Ellen | It is very nice to have you here back again.

    I can't believe it either. It takes great pictures. I am so happy I chose this phone.

    Join the club, I am no photographer either. It takes several shots to get the best ones.

    My cell phone did most of the job. I am going to be very sad if anything were to happen to it. It has become very essential to me everyday.

    I see picture of joy from your daughter playing with snow that afternoon. Wonderful wonderland it seems.

    My last experience with snow was in Dayton Ohio, 2 Decembers ago. It was the heaviest they had for over 5 years, so was stranded with my wife and son in our hotel room for 2 extra days before we could get a flight back home.

    Coming from Asia, guess we wished too hard until it was announced too dangerous for vehicles to be out on the road except only the authorities.

    Make snow-angels and take pictures to post in your blog, will you? We forgot to do that when we had the chance.

    Yes, I know what you mean. The ink blue sky made the trees at the bus stop where I take my ride home from work looked enticing. Almost Halloween-like.

    It's the weekends again. Have a great one with your daughters!

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 10:17 pm  

  • I love these!

    By Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart, at 10:18 am  

  • Hello Andrew,

    I am happy that I have this camera cell-phone with me. It takes good pictures and conveniently too in many lighting conditions, hassle free.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at 11:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home